Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Am I Dreaming.............

Is this my daughter actually making our dinner?!! Why, yes it is! My friend Chantal gave us a 29 minutes til dinner cookbook from Pampered Chef as a going away gift (she's the best!)! How'd she know we needed that?! Anyway add that to a bored teenager and you've got her making dinner! So what's on the menu tonight? BT Mac & Cheese! It turned out rather good in my opinion! There are a few more recipes on her list so it can only get better!



***Disclaimer - no I'm not disclaiming the teenager (she's way too cute to not take credit) I have no affiliation with Pampered Chef other then really liking and using a LOT of their products (yep that's 2 PC knives and cutting boards too!)! Oh and what was I doing while I was avoiding the child labor laws as she made dinner instead of me?! Well, he he he you'll have to come back later and see!

Until then.............

No comments: