Wednesday, August 19, 2009

30 Days and Counting.......



It's official one more time! I will be running my third USAF Marathon next month, September 19th! The countdown is 30 days! YIKES! This year will be a little different than last year in the fact that both my daughters will be there AND so will Logan! YEAH Logan! Here's my plan for finishing this year, I plan to stop at the end just before the finish line to grab Logan and carry him across the finish line with me! I thought that would be fun, well sort of LOL! Someday that will be his show and tell story! LOL! Hopefully it will all go as planned! LOL! I'll also be doing a 5k the night before, walking, with my Dad (who did it last year) Breanna, Jessica and Logan too! I submitted the story as a "human interest" story to the Marathon magazine too! We'll see if they pick it up! I mean, how many families, 4 generations worth, will be walking the USAF 5K ya know?! I'll keep ya posted!
Wish me luck and pray for my endurance! This year It's been a battle to train but I'm going to do it! LOL! I'm a stubborn person! LOL!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Auroras_Garden said...

Jessica told me about this race your doing and I wanna come up to see you guys! Maylee wants to meet Logan too! It would be great to meet up with you all after the race or something.
I used to date a runner dude so I know how much work you have to do to get ready for a race. I wish you the best of luck! You can do it!!