Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Dunno 'bout This One....

Well, I dunno....if I found a mouse in my teacup I'd have to rethink drinking that tea! LOL! Then again, if it were THIS cute I might! Ha ha ha! Here's another "Pink Poison" or "The Greeting Farm" stamp that came with my other mouse stamp I used last week. I love the cuteness of this mouses face! I mean, how could you not?! I just did this one, no sketch and well, I'm not so sure "I'm" feeling it?! KWIM? Do you ever feel like that about your cards? Tell me what you think here...



I used SU solid papers and the DP is stuff that has followed me around for a while! Can you imagine that visual?! Paper following you around like the mice and the Pied Piper?! LOL! Anyway, used my Nestabilities too. The image is stamped with Staz-On and then I colored it with my Koh-I-Nor pencils and Gamsol. I discovered that if you go outside the lines a smidge that a white eraser will take it off! YEAH! However, if you get a brown spot on the gray part after your done coloring you call it a beauty mark and move on! LOL!
He he he I just wonder what my friend from England would do if she saw a mouse in her tea cup! LOL! I'd have to say "bye poor tea cup" I'm sure! LOL!

Hope you like it!

Until next time....

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Your're right, this is a very cute mouse! Hmmm, you asked for opinion...maybe a light green rather than the blue for your solids...that would keep it more "springy" looking.

Anonymous said...

That mouse is too cute! Great job coloring too.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this is it is DARLING!!!! I"m with you tho, I wouldn't want to really find a mouse in my cup!!!!

Jaspere said...

Adorable. I'd skip drinking the tea....actually I would have dropped the cup *LOL*

Janine said...

If I found a mouse THIS cute in my teacup I would keep him!!
Great card Michelle!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is just beautiful (:

Anonymous said...

I love how you colored the cute mousie.. especially the light green shading behind the cup :)

Unknown said...

so so cute., love it.
oh my daughter did the card., she is good ;)

Anonymous said...

awwww, this mouse is adorable and the teacup is perfect!

Becky said...

This is so adorable, and the dp is fantastic.

Catherine said...

Love the card, the colouring is fab and the way you have positioned the ribbon

Traci G said...

I think this card is absolutely adorable!!!