Well, I've been brave as of late! I've tried out for another couple of design teams! One in particular is for the "Whimsy Stamps Design Team"! I'm nervous as I am pretty hard on myself, my own worst critic you could say! What the heck, you only live once! Not to mention you usually wind up pulling out ALL the stops when you do, and get a great card for your stash! Without further ado, here's my entry;
I was blessed with this doggy image from a kind lady from "Tavias Charms" so I'm not sure what the company is, the paper is more from my mega stash, the big eyelets are from SU as is the twine, flowers are Prima's and the actual house is from Michael's craft store! I actually hand wrote the "doghouse again" comment - you couldnt' tell could you?! LOL! I also used my nestabilities for the scalloped shapes too! I LOVE my nestabilities!! I have more coming in this week - caved on some more despite trying to save up for a big event coming soon!
I am sure we all know a guy or two we could send this rascal to eh?! Funny thing is though, in my house...it's probably me that would get it first! LOL!
Wanna give it a shot too?! Click here for more info! Want to see more "Whimsy Stamps"? Click here Here's more info
To enter our Design Team call you must...
- design a NEW card or scrapbook page specifically for this call. Artwork created for previous blog posts, challenges, events, etc. will not be accepted.
- make a card or scrapbook page using an animal image as the main focal point. If you have a Whimsy Stamps Animals stamp, please use that. If not, that's OK.
- use multiple layers of cardstock or printed papers and at least one form of embellishment, such as buttons or flowers.
- post your creation on your blog with details, info about our call and links back to this call post.
- post your creation in the SCS gallery and then PM me. We will view each piece of artwork and leave you a comment so that you know we saw your entry.
All Whimsy Stamps Design Team members will...
- be a member of the team for a period of 6 months.
- have his/her own blog to showcase and display Whimsy related artwork created with our stamps. You must have a personal blog to be considered.
- create at least one Whimsy related project each week and post on his/her blog with details.
- submit new artwork, weekly, to me for posting in our online gallery.
- participate in as many Whimsy sponsored events as possible.
- closely monitor our DT blog for news and updates to Whimsy related information.
Members of the Whimsy Stamps design team will....
- receive free stamps for the Collection he/she will be designing for and 25% off all other Whimsy products for the length of his/her design work with us.
- have a photo/bio on our design team page with links to his/her blog or website for the length of his/her design period.
- receive a DT member blog badge to display on his/her blog.
- get sneak peeks of upcoming Whimsy releases.
So, what are you waiting for? Get creative and show us your artistic talents! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com. Remember, this call closes on Sunday, March 1st. No late entries will be accepted.
Until next time....
You're Out Of This World!
1 hour ago