Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeeling The Warmth..........

Aaaaahhh I'm soooo feeling warm right now! The sun is shining through the windows, my daughter is stretched out like a cat again on the floor...it feels SO good! Where we live you can even see hints of green in the brush and on some tree tips - Spring is HERE! So to celebrate I'm going to share another bright and happy card with you!



I think this frog is echoing my feelings! Dontcha think?! LOL! This is a Stampin' Up set but, I kind of "frogot" the name of it! LOL! It's probably Unfrogettable but,since I don't have the set, I can't check it! I got these stamped images from my bestest running/scrapping/cyber scrapping buddy Vanessa! We did this like "Mad Scrapping" event last summer, poolside no less, before I left so that we could get the images we wanted from one another! LOL! Too funny! Here we are stamping and coloring and all the other people are in the water or sunbathing...aah good times, good times! LOL! Signs of true dedicated scrapper/stampers right?! LOL! Since then we've "Cyber Stamped and Scrapped" together! Chatting on GMail while crafting and then sending photos via our cell phones of our creations! Gotta love it! Living in the age of technology is awesome!!
Everything is SU with the DP being the only exception and that's Basic Grey "Chemistry" (again) that I got from "The Rubber Cafe". You totally have to check her store out! She has the bestest Spring stamps - butterflies, dragonflies... all sorts of good stamps!
Well, I wish you all happy, warm sunny days like I'm having here right now....aahhhhh off to bask in the sunlight now....

Until next time....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i love it!
love the colors the image, so so cute.

Jaspere said...

This is adorable! I just love this stamp set. Its so fun and happy.

Anonymous said...

that is cute!

Veronica Z said...

I love Unfrogettable! Your card is super cute and perfect for spring!

Traci G said...

Love it!! This is one of my favorite sets ever!!! You made a cute card with it!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, this is tooo cute!!Love the frog, and the flowers, and the mushroom is tooo cute :)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,

Cheryl