Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy Saturday!

What better way to end a crazy first week back to work then with a crazy busy Saturday! I didn't get to do much with WCMD but that's okay I got to spend some quality time with my family! Here are some pictures from our Saturday;

Our day started with another race - a 5K (3.1 miles). I chose to do this one since the profits go to "Children's Miracle March" of Dayton! Gotta love a place that cares about children! I wouldn't have met my little DeDe had it not been for a place like this! I'm so thankful for them!

Here I am pre-race! I don't know why I had my shirt tucked in, maybe because I was SO cold!



Aaah here's my honey! He decided that morning to run with me - just for fun! Leave it to him to actually WIN 1st place for his age group! I think he was just showing off! LOL! Nah, just kidding!



Saturday was homecoming for Breanna too! She has the prettiest silver dress and matching shoes! Not that I put biased statements on here about my youngest child or anything....! LOL! She asked me to do her hair too so I added some shots of that in there as well!



Watch out Paris! LOL!



So except for a "hot date" with my honey at a Mexican restaurant and walking through Best Buy looking for refrigerators that was our day! LOL! Sounds like a ton of fun too huh?! LOL!

Until next time....

No comments: