Monday, October 20, 2008

Can't Resist A Good Sale!

Ooooh I don't know about you but this time of year I need a sale on EVERYTHING! LOL! That being said and with all my crafting gift making needs, I need those deals in my stamping world too! Well, The Rubber Cafe is having a great sale! Their wood mounted stamps are on sale - 30% off! They have a ton of new stuff in and one product in particular that you really need to check out! This is an item I use almost daily in just about EVERYTHING I do with my papercrafts! I'm talking about my "Scor-Pal".



You know when you look at a template and think "that's just way too many folds to score! You won't say that again! Take it from me! You'll almost make up reasons to use it actually! LOL! Remember my pink boxes I did for the Shoebox swap - total breeze because I had mine to use! Anyway, enough tooting of the Scor Pal just remember to start your Christmas list and let your wishes be known....they even have a cute tote for it....! LOL!

Whatcha waiting for....? Go shopping!

Until next time....

No comments: