Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cool Chicks!

About a week ago I got the coolest stamps in the mail! I ordered the set "Hey Chick" from Mandy and just got around to using it this weekend! I decided to make a card to go with a gift I have to mail out this week and again for another project I made for a co-workers birthday! Check out my "chicks" below!

I made this card using SU Chocolate Chip cardstock, Basic Grey "Urban Prairie/Weather Vane" and my stamp of course! You can barely see it but I did use some Dazzling Diamonds on the chicks in both projects!



This is a little post it note holder! Too cool huh?! I finally, after a year, broke out my Bind It All and used it to make this! I learned this from my friend Bobbye - one talented chick! The base is actually coasters! Just use some glue or your Xyron, if you have one to adhere the paper to your coasters! Easy peasy!
Inside


Post It Note holder - inside!


Well I hope you like my projects! I bet you can think of a lot of people who you could give these coaster post it note holders to this Christmas!

Until next time....

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable image. Love your precious card.

Kerry said...

I just got this adorable set too! Love your card and post it note holder...super CUTE!

i'm with the band said...

That is so great!!!

Ann said...

Love that birdie and the papers--very cool gift idea! :D