Thursday, May 28, 2009

Elegant Yet Simple....

What's black, white & red all over?! A zebra in a paint store...ha ha ha! Remember those jokes from when we were little? I used to love them and, shh when my nephews are around I still do! LOL! Now I have a new answer to the joke, a serious answer that is! It's my new "Elegant yet Simple" card I designed using a card kit from my friend Lindsay, owner of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! Take a look at what I created using this kit;



Easy peasy promise! Simply download the design, available for $5 a kit, print it out and have fun! All I added here was the card base, the red and the blingy flowers! The designer paper and the words are all part of the kit - only part though! There's enough in one kit to make 3 cards! Still not sold?! How about if I told you there's a "freebie" you can try for yourself?! Lindsay, the Frugal Crafter, has decided to share 1 kit on her blog for you to try on your own! Go take a look, download this one and see what you think! Matter of fact it's a way cute kit so I'll race ya over there........

8 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

I really like this card! the colors, design everything!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Michelle. Love what you've done with one of Lindsay's card kits. Hugs Michele x

Kim said...

This is beautiful, I love the red and your border punches.

Anonymous said...

Wow Gorgeous card! I love the colors you used.

Margie said...

This is very pretty!

Margie said...

This is very pretty!

Margie said...

This is very pretty!

Dori Shelton said...

I love this! So many different elements that work so well together. Classic and elegant. Well done!