Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm So Excited!!

I got "Karma"! YEAH!! You know how when you travel through people's blogs and you see they have all these really neat "blogging awards"?! I always wonder how they get them! I was lucky enough to get one and feel very priveledged for that one but now, Sara has given me another one!! I'm SO excited!! Here's more about this fun blogging award;




This is the Good Karma Award. I've made so many new friends from the blogging world. It's full of amazingly talented women. I'm supposed to give this award to 7, and it's a hard choice! The following statement is the meaning of this award. “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please visit these ladies” and let them know how great their blogs are! We can always use a positive statement...a "smile" in words! So I've decided on the following people:

Lindsay - The Frugal Crafter
Melissa - Creating From The Heart
Melissa - Pugnacious Stamps
Vicki - Queen Kat's Stamping Castle
Jackie - Kreate With Me 2
Vicki - It's A Stamp Thing
Vanessa - Mom Who Scraps

Please visit these ladies and leave them some love!

Until next time....

3 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Thank you Michelle! I really appreciate that!! You're the sweetest!

Hugs,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks, glad to be included with such awesome crafters!

Veronica Z said...

Big congrats on your award, you deserve it!