Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Never Enough Notebooks!

Have you ever gone somewhere and had that need for a piece of paper to write on?! I can't tell you how many times I've thought exactly that! Wouldn't it be fun to pull out one of these notebooks?! I made these for the 4 women, yes 4 women (then he comes home to 2 more....poor baby! LOL!)that work with my DH, as a "thank you" of sorts for everything they do for him! I got a pack of mini notebooks from Wal-Mart or CVS - can't remember where but I knew I could put them to good use! Well, actually that would explain a lot of stuff on the floor, in boxes and on shelves in my craft room! LOL! Anyway, I used a mixture of SU products, scraps and random stamps that I had in my stash to create these. He mentioned they might not like "frou-frou" so I made them with no bling and no ribbon! I guess he knows them better then me! I had perfect matching ribbon for them too - darn! Anyway, I hope you like them!










This one was actually for a friend of mine! See! Frou-frou! I guess that makes 5 notebooks though huh?! LOL!



Until next time......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lovin' these notebooks. I am definately going to have to dress-up a few of my own.

Jennifer said...

Super cute notebooks! They make great little gifts!

Kathy ~~~ said...

Too cute. You are so creative....I know you know that....hee hee Kathy

Cris A said...

Very nice notebooks. They'd make great assignment books for school!

Anonymous said...

I just love these notebooks! You have inspired me to get going on DD's notebooks for school! Thank you