Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Echo...Echo...Echooooo.....

Our house in DC is empty now and every noise echoes in the house! We consider ourselves to be very clean people (almost anally so!) doing a deep clean every weekend, well craft room being the exception but OMG! I moved furniture and had to run for my life a few times! LOL! Killer dust bunnies were lurking behind the bigger pieces of furniture I couldn't move the whole time I was there! I swear they had fangs! So, today armed with a big old broom and my handy Swiffers, backed by the team from Molly Maids we're going to show these little rascals who's boss! LOL! Tonight we close out with our landlord, say good bye to our neighbors closing this chapter of our military career! We head out for Atlantic City to hang out at the beach and Breanna can work on her tan! Brian will probably gamble a little as well while I take a nap! LOL! Since these two are such big chocolate lovers, I mean if they needed a transfusion I'd have to hook them up to a bottle of Hershey's and not blood, we're going to Hershey as well to hang out for a day! Then, open the first page of the next chapter beginning in Ohio! We'll be the newest Buckeyes in town! Yeah! We're actually pretty excited about this move since it's a really good opportunity for my husband and he deserves it!
So, if you don't hear from me for a while then it's either because I fought the dust bunnies and the dust bunnies won or we're on the move and I'll be back soon! LOL!

Until next time.......

No comments: