Thursday, June 4, 2009

Young, Hip and Available.....

Yes girls, I am pimping out my baby brother-in-law here! LOL! Not without his permission though! LOL! This is the one who just graduated with his doctorate too! Can you believe how tall he is?! Neither of us have shoes on (inside the house = big no no!) and he's not even standing up straight! LOL! I'm not exactly short at 5'5" So......he's a Doctor....employed and handsome! LOL!



Now on to more "hip and available"! Have you tried the newest in stamping yet?! I'm talking digital designs! Check out my card I made using one of the digital designs from "Lindsay's Stamp Stuff". I went bright on this one since it sort of told me it needed something bright! Then again I could have used more country type colors too but....I couldn't have used my Copic markers then! LOL! I'm still working on my inventory of those expensive rascals - slowly! LOL! Take a look and tell me what you think;



I printed out 4 of these to one sheet of paper so I'll always have extras for when I need a fast card! So if you're tempted to try some of these digital designs check out Lindsay's blog to see her freebies! Of course to purchase your own don't forget she has an awesome selection in her store "Lindsay's Stamp Stuff" for you to choose from! These types of designs are such a great idea! I hope you try some soon! Good luck with those tough choices! LOL!

Until next time....

12 comments:

Jaspere said...

I think it turned out great and I know exactly what you mean by being limited in copics. I'm in the same boat. You are hilarious pimping out your brother like that.

Lindsay Weirich said...

ohh, great coloring, you make me want to try the Copics!

Jacquel said...

Fab card Michelle...it's really cute & so is your brother-in-law! I hope he finds someone special!!!

Mrs. Fence said...

I just love the colors you used on this stamp! Fabulous card!

P.S. I'll send all my single friends a link to your blog for your brother in law LOL!

Sara said...

WOW! Amazing job, love your colors, and your buttons, too cute!

Kim said...

This is so, so pretty. I just love the pink,blue green combo. It looks so fresh and "hip".

Sharon said...

Oh wow! I love this image and the colors you used with it. Fantastic!

ljurecek said...

Your copic coloring is beautiful. Love the "bright" color scheme!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

I have never tried digital images but your card makes me want to, thanks for sharing.

Olena said...

How cute! I love the colors together! ~Olena~

Auroras_Garden said...

Your brother in law will have no trouble finding women, he is tall dark handsome and soon to be a rich doctor...they will soon be coming in droves, you should tell him to watch out!

Margie said...

Love the bright colors!Very pretty!