Monday, November 3, 2008

Gettin' Krafty!

LOL! Okay I admit it! The title is a little much but sometimes that's the hardest part of a blog moment! LOL! I got that title because two of the cards I am showing you today are made with the Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink! I'm so in love with this good sturdy stuff that I'm seriously thinking I have to buy more...and more...and more....and... okay you get the picture! LOL! Speaking of pictures, here are two cards I made.
The first one is using their new coffe cup set called "Warm Happiness"! If you know me then you know I'm a caffeine junky! Love my coffee! I made this using scraps from my "We Moved" cards I made my sister-in-law! I love this set since it can go for just about anything! I don't know who is going to get this one but, when the need comes, I'm ready!



This one is made with a stamped image that one of the sweetest ladies ever swapped me for some monkey images! I needed a dog for a project and she had some super cute ones! I made this card using more scraps from other projects and added some of my favorite dew drops in there too!



Well I hope you like them!

Until next time....

2 comments:

fishlips said...

Love the cards , A image swap how neat is this. Love the dog image and the paper is just so pretty, You did such a great job with his colors, love the hat! I'm a big coffee drinker too... The colors on the cup are just great, whom ever gets this card I'm sure will just love it!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love the doggie card!!! he is toooo tooo cute!!!