Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday Fun

It feels good to be able to help others in their time of need doesn't it? Well, this past weekend we decided to do something different from our norm! We found out about the local food pantry our church supports and decided it was high time we helped out! Here are a few pictures I took while I was there! Guess they're not used to pictures being taken as I got a few funny looks!

That's one big can of tomato juice isn't it?! My honey sure does look handsome too!


Behind the scenes!


I'm glad we were there to help as when I asked how long this many bags would last they told me, about 2-3 hours! I'm SO thankful to be on the giving end! We sure are blessed!

Until next time....

1 comment:

fishlips said...

You should be so proud...Giving is such a wonderful thing...and ok your DH looks so so handsome too!!!