Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nitty Gritty

We're getting down to the nitty gritty on house details now! I'm SO excited! Soon we'll be moving from our long term hotel, otherwise known as the townhoue to what will hopefully be "Home Sweet Home" for a long while! I have been taking a lot of pictures but someone, who will remain nameless but is the only child still living at home with sticky fingers on my camera (okay breathe here...!) has been downloading them and not telling me where they are! So, without furter ado (and for those interested!) here are some more pictures of our house progress;


No, your screen isn't dirty! LOL! Those little white flecks are "SNOW"! Yep, I braved the elements for this shot!



Well, this contraption isn't our new home gym! It's how they get the ceilings done when they're a couple stories high!



I think, in this shot, they're counting down the weeks until I no longer come and bug them for pictures! Or, maybe it's just the drywall primed for painting....



So, I'm wondering, do you think the guy who wrote this on the doorframe, told his Mom that when he grew up he wanted to get paid to write on the wall?! LOL!



Well that was two weeks ago.......

No comments: