Monday, November 17, 2008

Pink Inspiration

Wooooosh....! Did you feel that?! That big gust of wind would be my week and weekend "flying by"! LOL! Ever wake up and wonder "what happened to my time"?! Sure, you can look back and explain every minute but it seems to go by so fast! With Breanna starting her new routine at school, book club (yeah for book club!), the "Mom, can you......" sort of thing my week was gone in a blink of an eye! This upcoming looks to be more of the same! I'll try not to ignore my blog though!

I did get to squeeze in a few projects though! YEAH! I found myself in need of some thank you cards for my birthday gifts I received. I had recently purchased an SU stamp set from a girl at work called "Winter Roses". I love this set and can't explain why I never got it before! Maybe I was just meant to get it at a good deal! LOL! Anyway, I wanted to use this new set and, since Breanna has been in a great pink mood lately I used that as my "pink inspiration"! I added some SU "kiwi kiss" too since I love the way it matched up to my SU pinks. I also included some of my favorite dew drops and some of the SU "pink pirouette" ribbon to match the cardstock! The checkered paper came from Michael's. I bought about 20 sheets of different pinks for some crazy reason and this checkered pink was one of them! The border punch is a Fiskars punch! If you shopped at Michael's last week you'd have gotten a coupon that you could use and get one at at least 40% off! Love those coupons and I need to as I swear I think that sometimes I'm single handedly keeping that store afloat! LOL! As if! I hope you like it!





1 comment:

Janine said...

Very pretty Michelle!!!