Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Take The Time

To say thank you! Cammie, another papercrafter, is giving away some blog candy in honor of Alzheimer's disease. This is a terrible disease that robs our loved ones of their precious memories and so many families are affected! Please take the time to read her heartfelt words about why she is doing this - grab a tissue too as it's a sweet story that will bring tears to your eyes! I am participating and am sending my card to her nursing home. I am fortunate that I don't have anyone in need of this assistance. When I do, I hope I can show them my appreciation the same way!

Here's my card I'm sending;



My photographer thought I should be in a picture with it as "proof"! LOL! She's such a silly girl! Don't know where she gets it from either - he he he!



Please ignore my "surroundings" too!LOL! It's affectionately known as "area 52" or whatever that alien place is! LOL!

Until next time.......

No comments: