Wednesday, September 24, 2008

World Card Making Day = Fun For You!!




YEAH! We're all deserving of a little fun right?! Well why not enjoy yourself on World Card Making Day! When is it?! October 4th, a Saturday coming soon! I'll be spending the morning doing another fun run but, like in my previous post, it'll give me time to think up my new ideas! If you're not doing anything outside your home, like me (after I'm done with my run!), how about having some fun virtually?! Check out my favorite Changito Monkey Stamp enabler's blog! She has some great fun planned! That would be Mandy of Limelight Papercrafts! She's having games, contests and BLOG CANDY!
Go Check it out for yourself and mark your calendars to go back on October 4th so you don't miss out on the fun!

Until next time....

No comments: