Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beautiful Butterflies

Did you know that butterflies symbolize "new life"! Kind of cool when you think about it, a worm transforms itself into a beautiful winged creature! Amazing how things work in nature! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much the last week or so but life put a couple of HUGE boulders in my way including an overnight stay in the hospital and my DH hasn't left my side for more then a 4 hour period of time! Now that's SWEET! LOL! Last night he even sat in my crafting room and studied while I created this beauty and, if you know my DH, THAT is saying something as I am not a neat crafter AT ALL and he is a neat freak! LOL! Take a look at my creation;




I chose to use this stamp, The Rubber Cafe's "Small Trailing Butterflies" as a symbol of new things going on in my life! I colored the image with my Koh-I-Nor pencils and Gamsol but outlined it with my B00 Copic Marker. I also used Stickles in the centers of the butterflies to give them a little bling! This was my first 1 layer card too! I hope you like it!

Sometimes those boulders that get put in your way, so to speak, you don't climb over them or go around them but blast right through them! I'm doing just that!

Until next time....

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is truly beautiful Michelle! tfs!!!

Sara said...

WOW! This is really beautiful! I hope your ok, and things get better soon. ((((hugs))))

Tammy said...

What a pretty card Michelle.