Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Actually Listened.....

LOL! I had to share this picture with you! I ran a race this past weekend where the profits went towards Breast Cancer Research - a race I have been wanting to run for a while and I brought my family with me to be my cheering section and, of course, my photographer was happy to be on hand! You know how sometimes you get a good picture but when you really look at it you realize, that's a great picture! LOL! Take a look at this picture and see if there's a "hidden message"! LOL!



LOL! Can you see it?! I actually listened and didn't walk! LOL I did get my best time yet this season! I was #117 out of 348 runners, 6th in my age group (and there were a lot of us 29 year olds out there!) and my time....27:44! Oh this was a 5K by the way! Not too shabby for me! LOL!

Here's my personal "cheering section"! Aren't they THE bestest?!


Well, enjoy your day!

Until next time....

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, I'm so impressed!!! And yes it's a perfect picture-lol. I left something for you on my blog!

Gina Wrona said...

GOOD FOR YOU! THAT IS SO AWESOME. I go to the website everyday and click for the free mammograms.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo for you!! Congrats!! Great job!! I love how that don't walk sign came up at the right time! Too funny!!

Unknown said...

and at the 10k Logan and I will be there and Logan will be yelling run bella run!!