Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Grafico Challenge #9

Yoooo hoooo anyone seen my "mojo"......aaaah there it is! In the corner, hiding under that pile of DP scraps! Awe poor thing is trembling with fear I'd never find it and use it again! Well, I put that fear to rest tonight! LOL! I was blog surfing, something I haven't had time to do lately with work and training and doing races, blah, blah, blah the list goes on! So, I stumble across "Martha's Blog" and she is on the "My Grafico" Design Team. My mojo is now happy mojo as I decided to partake in their challenge #9! We had to do something "fruitty"! LOL! Anyway, we were to use fruit in our design so I chose to use an old set from SU for this one! I made a note pad instead of a card or layout though since Breanna needed a thank you gift for her coach who is taking them to cheer camp next week (God Bless her!!) so I thought...hhmmmm YES! I'll do that for her notebook! So here's my creation;



I'm rather pleased with my final creation and can't wait to give it to her coach! I'm sure she'll love it too! Breanna already does so, even if I don't win the challenge I won a bigger deal - my daughter's appreciation! Now that makes it all worthwhile! LOL!


Until next time....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh what amazing notebook, you did awesome, thanks for playing with us over at MyGrafico ;)

Michelle Forrest said...

absolutely wonderful! I'm sure she'll love it!

Auroras_Garden said...

That is so cool! I truly admire scrapbookers and paper artists like you. I have NO talent in that area whatsoever LOL I LOVE looking at all the cool stuff you make!

TannyP said...

That's gorgeous! Great job =)

melany said...

Great gift idea! It's very cute...

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute!

Joanne Travis said...

Love your take on the inspiration! So pretty.

Tina said...

What a great notebook!