Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just For Fun......

I am SO lost right now....my baby is at cheer camp until Friday! What's a Mom to do when her kids are all out of the house?! I convinced my DH of taking me out to eat and then shopping...we bought Breanna a jumbo cupcake pan! I miss that girl! Just for fun I ordered some tee shirts for Breanna and I. A friend from work has her own screen printing business and did these AWESOME tee shirts for us! Take a look at them;

Me and Bre...!


Since he's usually behind the camera taking pictures of me and Bre, I thought I'd drag him out for a photo op to share too! Here's me and my "Sweet Handsome Love"! P.S. No "Hale Duo" shirt for him....apparently men shouldn't wear pink tee shirts....HAH!



I did these shirts as a surprise for Breanna and let me tell you, she was over the moon with it! Score more points for Momma!!

6 comments:

Jacquel said...

Nice pics Michelle!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a wonderful picture of you, your daughter and your husband. What a beautiful happy family! Great shirts!

Jaspere said...

What a great idea and fabulous pics of you and your family.

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Cute shirts and your daughter is beautiful!

Sara said...

Adorable pic's and love your tee shirts! Send me an email and we can exchange magnolia images!
luvs2stamp71@att.net
hugs,

Unknown said...

what cute pictures, and great tshirts., great memories of your family ;)