Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wanna Cookie...?!

How about we ask this cute little teddy bear to whip us up a batch?! Yum! A nice big cup of coffee, time alone in my crafting room and that would make for a perfect afternoon....oh and if those cookies were calorie free it would be even better! LOL! Too bad I'm deep into my marathon training (again) or I might have to whip up a batch! Sugar....you are my enemy! LOL! So, if enemy #1 right now is sugar that makes more room for fun card sketches right?! Okay no comparison but how about this cute AND sweet layout from Queen Kat Designs? The stamp is called "Build a Teddy" and is one of the Queen's new releases! How adorable is this one?! You can even customize it with flowers, a crown all sorts of cute accessories! Since I was going with a baking theme I chose to use the baking accessories! I hope you can tell I used chocolate chip cookie paper as my card base background too! What do you think;



Like the sketch too?! Why not try it for yourself?



If you decide to try the sketch let me know by leaving a link to your creation here! I'd love to see it!

p.s. - this stamp set is on SALE!! I love a sale!! Hurry before you lose out on a 25% off stamps sale at Queen Kat Designs! I took advantage of it yesterday...bring on the mailman! I love fun packages! LOL!

Until next time....

5 comments:

Jaspere said...

He's adorable and I sure could go for a cookie about now.

Jacquel said...

Supah cute card Michelle...tfs!!!

Janine said...

Hey Michelle!! Love this card... Hope all is well with you!

laurie said...

So cute! I love the buttons.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such an adorable image!! Love the buttons!