Thursday, August 6, 2009

BOO....!

Did I scare you?! He he he! I'm totally excited about some new Halloween stamps I got in the mail from The Rubber Cafe! I LOVE Halloween and I LOVED making Halloween costumes for my kids! I just love making costumes for anyone! The best part of Halloween, besides decorating, is the trick or treaters! I just love to fill those little pumpkins! The kids are SO excited and happy to be showing off their little outfits! Just adorable...but I'm getting off track here so let me tell you about my fun new stamps! I got quite a few to share with you but, if, and I say IF I had to choose a favorite it would be VERY hard to do but....I LOVE this skeleton stamp! Isn't it just a great stamp?! I've used it for a few projects, so far, let me show you the pictures and I'll give you some details on it!





Oooh green eyed skeletons......scary...LOL!!


The first card uses;
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
The Paper Place orange cardstock
Recollections plain black and run through the cuttlebug using an embossing folder
Ribbon from JoAnn Fabric's 99cent rack
Rhinestones from Target $1 spot
Skeleton stamp
Happy Halloween stamp
Spiderweb stamp
Black ink
orange ink
white ink
Green glitter glue

The second and third cards use;
Recollections plain black cardstock
The Paper Place orange cardstock
Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Bright green scraps
Rhinestones from Target $1 spot
White ink (looks beige on kraft cardstock though)
Black ink
Orange ink
Green glitter glue

I have other "skeleton" projects that I'm working on to share later! I need candy corn to finish them but, get this, I see Christmas in a lot of stores but NOBODY has candy corn! LOL! What is the world coming to?! LOL! When I ate sugar and candy I could eat a whole bag of that stuff! It's gooooooood! LOL! So now, I hope, if you get the skeleton stamp for yourself you give me a link here so I can see what you did with it! I must have a trillion ideas........!

Enjoy!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Jaspere said...

Love these and love halloween. I really need to start thinking about mine soon.

Sara said...

OMG, I love these! I totally love halloween and have been thinking about it alot, can't wait!!