Monday, August 10, 2009

Frightfully Good!

I admit it.....I'm a hoarder! I can't throw go stuff out! Well, this time it was the container for the meat my husband, likes to have with his breakfast sometimes, otherwise known as "Spam"! Hey, small, no label, cute and gold....I knew I could do something with it eventually! Eventually came the other day when I wanted to make a "Boo" gift for my neighbor! You know the "BOO" game people play at Halloween, leave a gift and a tag to say you were "BOO-ed"! Here's what I created with that can;




Close up of the green eyed skeletons my husband likes!


I used plain white paper and evenly stamped my favorite Halloween stamp from The Rubber Cafe again, You Shake My Bones, to create the designer paper of sorts, random ribbons to floof it up some too! The label on the front is made by gluing scrap papers together and running it through my Cuttlebug with the Oval Nestabilities, layer of scraps from around the container, a cute Happy Halloween that you can get one of your own here and "voila"! Instant gift! Total cost?! Around $3! That includes the candy! LOL! I've already been asked if the candy can be raided too! LOL! I bet you can't guess by who...Breanna! LOL! No surprise there I'm sure!
Well, I'm curious now to see what you all come up with! If you recycle something to make a new gift share the link! I'd love to see your inspiration too!

Until next time....

No comments: