Monday, August 17, 2009

Punch Storage

You know what I hate about moving?! NO?! Well, let me tell ya! LOL! I hate "knowing" I have something and not being able to find it! Worse yet, finding only part of it! UGH! I love having everything organized, crafts are my exception yet they are still organized - somewhat! One of the hardest things to organize is craft punches! Yes, you can buy things off the Internet but, that's money I can spend on more punches though! I had found the PERFECT storage at Ikea (LOVE that place!). It was a wooden shoe rack, slotted, and cost only $4! Can't beat that now could I?! So, we move and part of it is MIA! ! My stubborn side says don't buy one you'll find yours but, you don't find it AND the store no longer carries them! UGH! So, what's a girl to do when it's killing her that she NEEDS to organize her stuff?! She goes yard saling! Yep, you always find good stuff yard saling right?! I do! This past weekend I was out looking for things to make my grandson's stay more comfortable for him and his Mom like a baby bed, toys etc...I don't have that stuff anymore! So, what do I find?! Hello awesome new punch storage! Take a look below to see my awesome find!



This is apparently a stand made for Longaberger baskets (I have some of those!) but when I saw the rails, perfect for larger punches AND the wooden pieces, perfect for my Big Shot and my smaller punches, I knew it was PERFECT! It also matches my decor! How cool is that?! What's even cooler is I got some great punches while I was out! LOL! I also found everything I needed for Logan's visit! Now that is a great way to spend a Saturday morning...on top of a great 7 mile run too! Call me a happy stamper! LOL! Oh and it only cost me $10! Woo hoo!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome find!
love it

Jacquel said...

I think it's fabulous storage Michelle. I need to think of something myself...thanks for the inspiration!!!

Auroras_Garden said...

I too have the same problem with losing stuff and having to search for it. Nothing works my nerves more. One of my huge pet peeves is losing my scissors WHILE I am using them! How this happens I never figure out. LOL The are usually found under the fabric I am cutting out too...

Janine said...

This is a fabulous find Michelle... Love it!!

Sara said...

What perfect storage!

alica said...

great idea for storing punches - I wish I had so many ;)

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!!! Only $10?? What a steal! And it looks so beautiful, too!