Monday, August 17, 2009

True Love......

Yep, it's true! I adore my husband! LOL! For years we've always written each other little notes and tried to hide them in fun spots as little surprises. We sort of dropped off for a bit but, lately, it's started again! I like it and so does he! LOL! Our daughter has done it too for a long time ... go ahead gag...! LOL! You're not the first! LOL! Anyway, I decided it was time to make him a card. I gave him a store bought one not too long ago but it had music in it and was "perfect"! He told me he likes my cards better! What a sweetie! Here's a picture of what I made for him;



I actually did no stamping here! I was creative with paper and punches! I used paper from my new stack of paper from DCWV "All About Boys" or something like that! When I saw it had that "Superman" paper I was all over it! I have called him my "Superman" for years. The man is amazing with the stuff he can do. This past weekend on his 20 mile run (I know...nuts!) he logged his best mile at just over 5 mins! YIKES! Yes, 5 mins! So not happening with little Lois Lane here...!LOL! I used PTI Kraft paper, DCWV paper, SU star punches, Cuttlebug letters and my Dyson Label Maker for the words! I wanted them to stand out, and I was being lazy! LOL!
The result - he LOVED it and has it on display in our room next to his side of the bed!

I hope you like it too !!

Until next time....

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

Cute card Michelle...tfs!!!

Unknown said...

oh i need to do a superdad party invite, love the paper!!
gonna have to go look for it ;)

Auroras_Garden said...

WOW a mile in five minutes! I can DRIVE a mile in five minutes but never run LOL I am in awe! Looks like you got a feller that could leap tall buildings in a single bound! LOL Great work on the card too VERY nice. Your so talented!