Thursday, August 20, 2009

Frame It Up!

Do you ever get some great stamps and think "these images are too cute to not frame"! I've been finding more then great stamp storage at my sales here lately! I have gotten some great frames! So now that I sort of told you without telling you what my projects were, let me show you! Here are my latest projects that I finished up this week;

With all the time girls can spend in a bathroom getting "ready" I thought I should put up something that would help remind Breanna where "beauty" really comes from! I used an old SU stamp set that I embossed in silver on the mat, added blue flowers to match the background paper (which is also the bathroom wall color) and printed her picture off in black and white! The words were printed off from my computer, not a stamp!



This is for friend who's having her first baby - I guess you can tell it's a boy! LOL! She knows I stamp and "stuff" so I thought I'd make her something to go with the real gift! I used my Cuttlebug, Nestabilities and also colored it with my colored pencils but no gamsol this time! I learned how to use a blender pencil at my local stamp store! Lorinda, the owner of "The Color Wheel" in Beavercreek, is a sweetheart to give me her time to show me a few tricks! You know I soaked them up like a sponge! LOL!



In case you're wondering about the image, I'm not sure where it came from! I got some stamped images from my friend and it was perfect for this gift! The letter "a" is from SU though and I simply covered it with glue stick and paper! Easy peasy!



I hope you like it and I hope my friend likes it too!

Until next time....

15 comments:

Jaspere said...

THis is adorable!

Unknown said...

that should say LOGAN.......

Jacquel said...

Very nice Michelle..tfs!!!

Janine said...

Beautiful Michelle!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your family's loss. Our prayers are with them.

Rhonda said...

So sorry to all the followers of Michelle's blog...she was killed this morning after being struck by a car on the way home from her morning run. She will be missed!

adoptedthree said...

To Michelle's family,
May you find great memories her with her blog.
My sincere condolences.

linnes said...

Oh how nice! I love it, me thinks your friend will like it very much!

SaraG said...

Rest In Peace, Michelle.
Read about your accident in the Dayton Daily News and they linked the site. What a sad sad thing to happen to such a young, talented and beautiful person!

Melissa Bove said...

You will be so missed Michelle! I am heartbroken over what happened!! I will always remember your sweet and kind words and how much you loved your grandson and family! You were a GEM!! And I'm so glad that I knew you! My thoughts and prayers are with your family on their loss of you! Rest in peace with the angels Michelle, because you truly are an Angel yourself!

Hugs....

Sandra said...

Just heard the sad news through a blogging friend. I am so sorry to hear that you have been taken form this world. My heart goes out to your family and friends.
Love and hugs
Sandra x

Sara said...

WOW, these are amazing!

laurie said...

These turned out awesome!

Unknown said...

lovely Idea Michelle Bless you and Yours

Love Dawn xx

Sandra H. said...

I think your friend will LOVE this!! So adorable.