Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bon Appetit - More of the "Good Stuff"!

A good friend is comforting sometimes, even if it is a rubber stamp! LOL! I decided to make another sample for the design team I am on just to keep myself busy (can I get any busier?! LOL!). I had gone to the Dollar Tree and found the neatest shadow box frame and knew I could do "something" with it! Do you ever do that?! Find good deals and buy it knowing you can do "something" with it?! Anyway, I took the frame and repainted it burgundy to match the ink and paper I chose for this project. Those are usually the hard part! I'm sort of OCD in the matching department! So, frame, paper, accessories, rubber stamps and, most importantly my idea I came up with this;

A good view of the whole thing!



Here is a close up of the leaves and dew drops. Can you believe I only used the leaves for this?! I love when an idea comes together!



I know I should have cleaned the glass first but I was so excited to share with you! LOL! I hope you like it!

Here's a list of what I used for this project;

* frame from the Dollar Tree (repainted from white)
* DP of my color choices which were burgundy, mustard yellow and brown
* dew drops
* Adirondack Ink - Woodlands
* Stazon Ink - Black
* Gold embossing powder
* Stamps "Bon Appetit" from The Rubber Cafe

Just in case you're wondering I used my "Stamp Ma Jig" to line the leaves up just right! It's way easier to use then I ever thought it would be! That is, of course due to my SU demo's patience to teach me well! LOL! Thanks Bobbye!
Until next time....

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

This is beautiful!! How creative of you to find a frame at the Dollar Tree and use it this way. Very nicely done!