Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm a German Shepherd!

Don't call me "Benedict" though! LOL! I'm on this rubber stamping list for Ohio Stampers and they share a lot of websites. Most of them are interesting and have to do with crafting, which is great, but this one had nothing to do with that at all! I thought it sounded like fun, so I tried it! It's a test to see what kind of dog you'd be! You've probably seen them before where they tell you what other things you would be after you answer a list of questions. Well, if you've done the others then try this one!LOL! I answered mine and they tell me I'm a German Shepherd! LOL! I guess I'm closer to the Pope than I thought! LOL! Here's the link if you'd like to try;

What dog breed are you? I'm a German Shepherd! Find out at Dogster.com

Woof, woof.... <--translate that to "Until next time...."!!

No comments: