Friday, August 29, 2008

Always On My Mind......



Always on my mind......forever in my heart! Doesn't that ring true for so many people in your life! If only you could talk to them whenever they were on your mind! It's not always possible but you could make them a cute card with this stamp set from SU that way they can read it when ever they want! It's from the set called "Stem Sayings" and it's still in the current catalog! I made this card as an entry into a contest on Heather's blog! She's actually doing what so many of us wish we could do - drop it all and follow our real dreams! Hope my card wins! I've listed the "deets" below in case you're interested!

Stamps - SU "Stem Sayings", SU "Baroque Motifs", $1 clear stamp by Rhonna Farrer (got it at a grocery store here - cool huh!)
Paper - SU "Whisper White", "Elegant Eggplant" and "Bashful Blue"
Ink - Staz-On black, versamark, PrismaMarkers
Accessories - purple Stickles (glitter), Michael's $1 rhinestones
Cuttlebug and swirly folder used for the card base

I know you can't really see it too well since my picture taking skills are ones I'm working on but the butterfly is actually placed on separately to stand out a bit. I also put the swirly design on in versamark on purpose as I didn't want it to be overbearing. I hope you like it!!

2 comments:

Kathy ~~~ said...

You know I'm a butterfly lover, so I love this one. Another great card. Kathy

Heather said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for joining in my blog candy. You've made a lovely card - I really love that Cuttlebug Swirls folder you've used :)
Candy closes this weekend so stop by Monday morning to see who's won!
Hugs