Friday, August 8, 2008

Just Bloom...

We're here! We're in Ohio, in our apartment and ready for our next chapter to start! YEAH! I didn't have much time really to read the messages in my inbox before this morning so if you're waiting for a response please just give me a little more time! I thought I'd also share a really pretty card I made recently. I used the SU "Bloom" set from their last mini (sorry the set is still in boxes and I can't remember the full title) and just love that set! It's so pretty and is so versatile for different needs from birthdays to sympathy and even would be great on a scrapbook page.

I used black cardstock for the base with two different purples for layers. The ribbon is SU's old sheer ribbon and the rhinestones are from Michael's $1 bin that I picked up a long time ago.

Take a look and tell me what you think!



I've been researching on how to take a better picture too. I found sites for making my own photo tent - cheap. If you have any tips let me know!

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty! The black background really sets off the image.