Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Card Buffet

I have more cards to show you - YEAH! I hope you like these too as they were fun to make! Each card is different so I'll explain next to each one!

This one I tried my own sketch! I thought I'd use some different shapes and try to make it have an "Asian" look to it! I think I succeeded! I used my Coluzzle for the shapes, the image is from SU's Ginger Blossom stamp set as is the green galore cardstock. The patterned paper is from a pad of paper I got from Target on sale! Love those red sale tags! Anyway, the gold cord is from SU too and I used it to match the gold dots in the center of the flowers! This one is for a friend in Va too!



I love this card and it will be hard to part with it too! I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch here with some paper from the pad I won from Limelight Papercrafts Blog! The stamp is from SU and so is the pink cardstock! I am planning to part with this one (*gasp* I know right!) to send to another friend!



I made this one with a particular friend in mind too! I'm on a roll here with making cards to actually give away! YEAH ME! I used all SU products with the striped paper being the exception. It came from a pad I got at JoAnn's on sale (of course!) The flowers are actually 3D to stand out a little if you can't tell! There are pearls in the center of them as well!



I've been trying to get better at using embellishments on my cards. Sometimes it's so hard to figure what would be best or what to put where! How do you decide what embellishments to use on yours?! I can't wait to hear!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Great cards! I am leaving you an award on my blog. ;)

Cris A said...

Great cards! I have a problem on where to put embellishments too. Sometimes the card will sit there for days before I decide.

Janine said...

Lovely cards Michelle. I always think about embellishments while I am making my card.. Dew drops are one of my favorites and obviously ribbon is always a must. It all just depends on what will look good. I don't like a card to look too cluttered..

Jill Cooper said...

cute cards!!

loretta said...

Great cards. I love the colors and the layouts of each!